Focus on Languages realizes that foreign nurses today face a special challenge. It is not only necessary to have fine nursing skills, but also to pass the iBT TOEFL test, which certifies your ability to communicate professionally in all levels of English.
The special issues well-skilled foreign nurses may have are all possible to solve. Focus on Languages will first identify your level of English skills (Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4), then work with you on the skills that are most difficult for you, until you pass the test! We will give you a time line of how long it will take you to overcome the following challenges you may have. These include:
- reaching the desired score of 23 points on the speaking
- getting an overall score of 80 points total on the actual test
- tricks to speaking and writing quickly and with confidence.
- grammar help
- medical vocabulary and applying TOEFL skills to your field
- tricks for listening and accurate comprehension
- free essay correction
- roots of English and medical terminology to help you in your field
- specialized work on YOUR issues
- use of and practice with a variety of TOEFL materials.
More for Foreign Nurses
Today’s nursing field has come to offer a wide range of opportunities
for foreign nurses, but only for those who can confidently pass the all-important iBT TOEFL. Really, succeeding in this test can be fun, informative and confidence-building. It helps the non-native speaker learn a lot about American culture and behavior. Additionally, taking Focus on Language’s TOEFL Preparation course offers the following benefits:
- sliding scale, based on your income and needs
- flexible schedule based around you, with ability to reschedule in time
- information finding a TOEFL placement exam center near you
- after LEVEL 4 (Advanced), we will teach you until you pass
- option to buy your own TOEFL text for personal study.
Contact Brigit for success!
You can come to me in my Summerlin area studio, or I will come to you in South Las Vegas, Spring Valley or Summerlin.
She just did it!