- Initial iBT TOEFL placement and assessment of strengths & weaknesses
- Trained instructor with 20+ years of experience
- Useful TOEFL tips and strategies
- Assistance in signing up for real iBT TOEFL test locally
- Practice tests & online skills building
- Available TOEFL resources for after-class study
- One-on-one counseling session
- Grading of essays and speaking by trained TOEFL instructor
- Weekly enrollment
- Once-a-week or twice-a-week classes
At Focus on Languages®, we will assess your current English level, and help you get ready to take the new iBT (internet-based test of English as a foreign language) TOEFL test which tests your English ability in an integrated format in four different sections: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Though the new iBT TOEFL Test is far more challenging than the previous CBT and PBT, the way in which the skills are tested more closely relates to the integrated way in which English is used in a university or workplace setting.
Our iBT TOEFL courses are designed for 1) busy people who may not have many hours a week to dedicate to English study, or, 2) students who may need additional help to succeed in passing the iBT TOEFL.
Our small, individual or semi- individual intensive courses are designed especially for you and your needs. To take best advantage of our classes, your English level should be at an intermediate or high intermediate level which corresponds to a minimum PBT score of 430.
For those of you who desire to study English and iBT TOEFL more intensively, try ELS San Rafael’s 12-week, 30-hour-per-week course!
For more information, click here, or go to www.els.com